Joining Green Tourism is Easy
- Request your Free Consult, or get started right away! Become a Green Tourism member by paying your annual membership fee (pricing below).
- Once you’ve joined, we’ll send you a welcome package with information on how to prepare for your assessment. Then we’ll schedule your assessment with a Green Tourism Assessor, which takes 2-6 hours depending on the size of your organization.
- After the assessment your Assessor will request any additional evidence required. Once received, we will finalize and send your report, score card and action plan.
- Throughout your membership we’ll provide advice, tips and support to help you on your sustainability journey, and help you to get your green message out to the world. See below for a full list of marketing benefits.
|Membership fees for accommodation providers are based on the number of rooms. All other tourism businesses and organizations are based upon the number of full time equivalent employees (FTEs). Choose your size below.|
|Price||$500 /yr||$800 /yr||$1,200 /yr||$1,800 /yr||$2,400 /yr|
|Join Now||Join Now||Join Now||Join Now||Join Now|
*FTE is full-time equivalent employees (i.e.someone that works six months per year is .5 or someone who works three months a year is .25).
Marketing Benefits for Bronze, Silver & Gold Members
- Green Tourism window decal, certificate, outdoor aluminum sign, and use of theGreen Tourism logo for your promotional materials, website, etc., to help demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
- A custom blog post featuring your content, photos and video about your greatest green initiatives, that you can use on your social media, website, etc. Marketing value of $500.
- Searchable listing on both www.greentourismcanada.ca and www.green-tourism.com,which includes a photograph, description, contact details and a backlink to your website, valuable for SEO and your Google ranking. Marketing value of $500.
- Promotion of the program and our members through social media, press releases and editorials at the regional, provincial, national and international level.
- A summary of your top achievements, which can be used to tell your green story in your marketing efforts.
- Monthly tips and guidance on how to further your sustainability performance.
- Access to your assessor and our consulting team for questions, referrals and general advice.